Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Coalescence in the History of Syncretism



                          Dashboard Dictionary
                          Syncretism |ˈsi ng krəˌtizəm|
                          noun
                         1 The amalgamation or attempted amalgamation of different religions, cultures, or schools of thought.
                         2 Linguistics, the merging of different inflectional varieties of a word during the development of a language.

                         As evidence, I'ld like to mention the unity of well established spiritual technologies. I get to teach accupressure for the treatment of pain. The meridian system allows me diagnose and treat physical and emotional health issues. The "Fate Line" follows the "Central Circulatory Meridian" up the middle of the hand toward the middle finger. The Health line covers the "Heart Meridian." Massaging these lines works those meridians.

                         Just like math or science, you are usually talking about study throughout ones life, and theoretically life long practice. With any honest spiritual technology, there is going to be a learning curve. These traditions are the result of generations of Coalescence in the History of Syncretism. 

                         The essential principles of Accupuncture are easy to understand if you are aware of the language. Yet just like medicine or mathematics the language is precise. In fact the language is much more difficult than the practice itself. The fact that you may have to take my word for the accuracy of the technical science is separate from the evidence. It's very hard for me to be speaking for the inevitability of this transition in "Popular Opinion Bias." Because of the hostility I have encountered I feel awkward and vulnerable. As a result of being mocked for my work, I've come to feel that I even sound like an arrogant coward lying about my achievements. Yet these experiences of the utility of said practices are common.

                         Fortunately, this isn't about me. The transformation of societies practices benefit from the long term analysis and examination of these coalescing traditions. We have the good fortune of being here at the later end of so much collected learning, and it is still going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?