Thursday, August 29, 2013

Surfing the Boundaries




                         Much to my pleasure the work is getting done.

                         Today we will be looking at models of definition. In all Hindu temples is a threshold between the porch and the inner sacred space. This portal, the Ghriba Griha, is compared to a dynamic discharge of energy, like lightning or sexual congress. As a creative act, the entering of the temple joins the universe of the spiritually divine with the mundane world. These types of definitional boundaries are used much in  all spiritual practices. A ritual of purification is mandatory. These linking principles are in fact much more important than the rituals themselves.

                         Understanding the dynamics of polarities is an important key to understanding ALL spiritual technologies. Simple concepts that are almost impossible to explain.

                         I hate the fact that I need too use a lot of undesirable drama to make this book palatable for the public, but in order for this to sell, I need a killer application. But for this to happen, I need at least one of my readers to know. If the story is going to be corny, it has to be true. The reading public are tired of being handled.

                         Fri. 8/23, 2013     In "Social Linking Phenomena," My intentions are to train and inform budding psychics. Anyone who has read my blog knows it is not easy. Let the games begin.

                         In approaching peoples sensitive boundaries you must understand, you are making yourself vulnerable too, just by suggesting that you may be able to read them. You are opening up yourself to all that other persons business. You will need to differentiate your own feelings from those which are not yours. And if you get a good reputation as a reader, you are going to want to get yourself a good pimp, (i,e. driver, tax accountant/ book keeper, lawyer, secretary). You're going to need it.

                         It will be really odd if I turn out to be correct. I'ld love to be able to make what I do for a living less hated. And I'ld love it if the true believers wouldn't worship me. Point is, I have entered into a new place with my writing. If I fail, I will have to eat this poor helpless kitten.  Kidding. Most of my work isn't that funny per se, so I won't be dragging out the grease paint, floppy shoes or clown costumes. But I just wanted to give you a heads up, that this story is going somewhere, and it could be very fun. Thanks for listening, I hope this works out for you. I know you. (By the numbers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?