Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Who Is the Spaminator



                         Now that events have eliminated most of the false subscribers, "you" are the only remaining readers who have chosen to continue reading for now. If you yourself have been able to find the reading materials I've recommended, you may have seen my personal bias for historical accuracy. As the whole point of my work is the understanding of symbolic language, it has been a privilege to be able to appeal to the most academic of psychics. I do feel a little badly about screening out questionable traffic sources by ignoring the spam they have been trying to use to entice me. But they should have the choice of deciding for themselves whether they want to keep me on as a free content blog provider.

                         I have just checked for what actually happened to the traffic source, "The Tao of Badass" and as they have said in their seduction video offer, it was a limited time only offer. The website is no more. Classic "Games Theory." (Basic premise, "You know you want it." "So your going to pay for it." But I didn't want it. And I certainly didn't ask.) But it still leaves me wondering why and how so many in Russia were using their commercial website to access my blog. But unless I'm contacted, I'll never know why. What a strange compliment. I'm still occasionally being read via their other website for weight loss through applied games theory. Interesting stuff, if you don't believe in yourself you will not achieve your goals. But that's just a good place to start. I like "Games Theory," but that is it's problem, it's theory. And although attitude is critical, it's almost harder to maintain attitude than it is your weight or sex appeal. Such is the power of faith, (and it's limitation.) Mind control is not something that everyone has, nor can it be marketed as a consistent product. That's why I never make promises or take advantage of peoples gullibility. No matter how tempting I wont sell false hope even when I know it may be the only thing that works. That drive for "Authoritation By Proxy," is so great for most people, that it is inevitable that people accuse me of being a con artist brainwashing the foolish and weak minded. It's OK to give your money to a stock adviser or a political campaign. It's acceptable to believe in cranky doctors or criminal attorneys, but I still prefer to let people make their own choices. I realize the sacrifice, but I stay out of trouble. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?