Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Where This Is Going



                         As I have had the opportunity to write I see that in essence, this is my job interview. For those of you have been keeping up with my blog, you have already seen a creative process unfold. As "The True Hoax," I'm designing a self asserting proposition that proves itself by the very act of expression. That the proofs are in fact non finite, provides the means to demonstrate the risks and absurdities involved in parapsychology. No amount of explanation is going to redeem the culture of spiritual abuse. Prophets are just religious politicians. The history of the abuses shared by modern psychics is appalling. Meaning is very personal. Everyone has a bias. Explanations of spiritual technologies and techniques are interesting only for a few people. Writing is a linear narrative. Reading is a process of subjective interpretation. As is ideal for a reading technology, I am not accepting feedback or validation. Generalities should be avoided by me at all costs. However, as is the case with the use of any "symbolic language," obscurities can abound. Even with clarity, a receptive audience may not be able to translate my attempts at sensibly ordering data. As a writer who could die before my work reaches the general public, I must learn to communicate through writing. I will probably not be alive to explain.

                        Ideally, I'ld prefer to just say that, "You just do this, and then you just do that, and this is what will happen every time." And even though this is basically true, unless you are able to read the recommended readings, and do the exercises allowing for the limitations of your medium, you will probably never learn how and or why psychic reading is still a vital part of transformative culture. "Errors are the portals to discovery" James Joyce. Poetry is a language of personalized meaning. Prognostication is rocket science, vectors of vectors influence the outcome of events. Directions to directions operate on the variables of the unknown. As we desire to learn, so is there a desire to teach.

                        This is where science will have to become art. Who knows if I will ever be able to produce a best selling book about something as dry as "honest psychics." I personally spend most of my spare time studying physics and math. Psychic reading can be equally difficult as the math of physics. The similarities between the science of prediction and physics are many. My favorite books are so hard to read, that they are case studies in insufficient background information. And  even with all the detailed evidence, research bibliography and diagrams, there are still routine typographic errors, excessive assumptions and an almost complete lack of common language for none technical reference. Physics books are either written for an elite few or dumbed down for mass indoctrination. With this book, I hope to be neither obscure or banal. But it looks as if I am sometimes both.

                       I'm not overjoyed about my probability of failure, but I am proud of having chosen such a difficult proposition to prove. As a child I decided by age nine, what it was I was going to do. (Tuesday, April 23, 2013   #1. A  PERSONS GUESS IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN ODDS WOUL ALLOW.) Now the only thing left is for me to do is to do this exposition correctly. I have communicated my intent and made considerable headway. Execution is inevitable. This may work. But this is where you the reader will have to engage your own instincts of reason. If what I have written makes sense for you, you have been given an upgrade to your overall processing capacities. Good luck. A win for me is a win for you, and also a win for everyone for that matter. Demystifying the power of the occult is a divine calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?