Monday, August 26, 2013

Your Transformative Medium



                         I have resolved to accept that I do not have enough energy at this time to provide a thorough narrative for all the diagnostics of the mentioned ancient analytics. (i,e. Classical literature and histories, Statistics and Critical thinking, Philosophy) But in providing overviews on each subject I am able to show some of the shapes that these data have. Were this simply a proposition of proving myself right, I would only have to wait as the evidence of alternative medicine continues to come in. Having an advanced education for decades has allowed me the time and foresight to study the minutia. Testing the popular myths and antagonistic biases has made me into "The Lucky Magic Turtle." I get to see the whims of fate and fortune from the point of view of, "Your Transformative Medium." I have also had the strange mixed blessing of hindsight. It's almost impossible for me to refrain from negativity or condemnation of the arrogance I see our species is prone to.

                      One of the high points in my career has been being able to accurately predict the actual cause of death for a self proclaimed black magician. He had said, "If you see someone drowning and they can't pull themselves to safety, they don't deserve to live." I told him that his philosophy was going to come back to bite him on the butt. I'm sure you can guess what happened. Rumor was that he went for a couple of years avoiding the lakes.

                         I love that my writing is being done in a kind of void. Few people ever get to read me. Fewer still see the larger unity of all these separate posts coalescing into a greater unity. Thus is the life of the gifted reader. No one will ever have the time to review your narrative. But the impact of your work will be recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?