Friday, August 9, 2013

What's Happening



                         It's time for me to review some of what has been written so far. I do believe that in some ways putting theory before practice was the right choice when it came to designing this Interest Based Learning module. To the contrary of the time honored failure of Math education, I have been teaching you how to Preview / Prepare. You will want to familiarize yourself with what you are going to be learning. We are learning Palmistry, Hand writing Analysis, Chinese Diagnostics, I Ching, Tarot, Kaballa, etc. We still have several more months of blogs to down load. These large scale spiritual technologies can be just as boring as linear algebra. I prefer to give you Maps that will show you destinations. That way as we continue to fill in the exhaustive details of these related ancient analytic models you will have a sense of context.

                         This seemingly backward approach weeds out the selfish. No one is going to discourage you for giving up, divination is much too closely associated with Magic ("THE MYTH OF THE MAGUS" by E. M. Butler.) And it is almost unheard of that anyone would ever try to prove the validity of prognostication through the medium of oracles completely independent of religion. Case in point, many of the traffic sources have dropped my blog. For one thing, only a couple of the traffic sources used their real URL. My blog was bundled into seduction and weight loss videos. Sending my blog overseas gave me the false impression my blog would continue to have readers. I may be selling nothing. But the content is priceless. No where are we going to find another neutrally biased approach to psychic training.

                         Unlike all those linear algebra classes that never seemed to go anywhere, I'm not going to abandon the challenges that will inevitably get difficult. Learning linear algebra without a clear overview of what it is going to be used for is a lot like looking at a map in the dark. These processes of attributional interpretation and modeling analysis have yet to be solved. No one as yet knows why every bodies hands and hand writing are so different. It's one thing to construct a checklist/array for analyzing the elements of a P. P. I. Reading, [Psychic Personality Inventory Reading.] But being able to interpret which of the elements are even pertinent for that persons individual reading requires an aesthetic. And a viable reading therefore can't even be done by a computer without at least the voluntary discretion of the querent. However I have met more than a few people who say they can work a matrix out in their head much easier than on paper. This is also going to be the case for you readers. It is too easy to want to give up on such a difficult proposition. But your own personal motivations will help to inform you as to what is going to be in your interest in this kind of research. It may be very fruitful for you. But, "I Make No Promises."

                         One thing I like to say is, "I don't know, but let's consider what the answer is probably going to look like."This is surprisingly effective. If I do know what the answer is to some ones inquiry, I like to let other people decide when they have found the answer for themselves. This is especially handy for getting people to listen to what it is that they really don't want to have to look at.

                        I've already heard the criticism of many people I know, in my head. "This is just another futile endeavor." "What is your handle?" "Why don't you let people comment?" "Do you honestly believe that anyone is going to believe you?" And of course, "But you are just a no body."All potentially valid. All mockingly condescending. I certainly don't have to ask. Maybe we who are intuitive's can automatically find the right answers in our heads. This is one class where you will not have to show your work. This kind of education works best when no one is telling you what to think. Again, Bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?