Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Love That Defies Description



                       As I have a perverse love of mathematics, I have been force feeding the raw data. Most of the subtleties and hard study has been predigested so as the information goes down easy. Without you even noticing you have been emersed in mathematics as a purely topical subject medium. If you are accustomed to math, if and when I'm wrong you are probably screaming at your computer. We mathematicians can be a contentious lot of people. And as the bulk of my propositions still need considerable verification, any little mistake is in fact an omission, and must not be tolerated. Add that the subject in question is the "Analysis of the Para Psychological Methods," many of you may have good reason to want to argue. Just the dual usage of, "Symbolic Language," as both poetry and math really pisses some people off.

                       My work as an intuitive, therapist, reader and trainer means that I am not only looking at people, I'm also touching them. Personally, intimately, sensitively I sometimes experience others perceptions. Sometimes with people I have been involved with in the past, I can enjoy a kind of love that in a moment is so profound, I almost choke. I know that this indescribable love is partly symptomatic of being a sensitive and an ecstatic. It is also rather strange that when I piss someone off and they are skilled at hiding it, I always know. I try to mind my own business. But I tore down those wall years ago, no separation.

                       Please forgive me. This is the most unbelievable experience I have ever had in this long career. I feel this love for you. There is nothing magical about what is happening.

                       I make a new post. And I just checked the blog stats. Thank you all for trying to read me. You have made me so happy. I am so proud of you all. "(^_^)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?