Monday, October 7, 2013

Ack, A Ghost



                         Damn, I saw a ghost in my apartment. I'm going to have to put out traps. I don't want to have to go on anti seizure medication again. I thought I closed that door a long time ago. I'm supposed to be rational. I don't believe in ghosts any more than I believe in remote viewing or traveling faster than the speed of light. Ouch! I left the door open to let the air flow through and I turn around and the guy tries to head back out of the door before I see him. Look, I'm used to seeing the ancestors hanging around people. And my own relatives keep coming around and share my dream houses with me as if they never left. They rarely ever say anything. But damn. In my own home. When I'm awake. Damn.

                         As an Echo Imprint, this guy is just as distinctive to me as anyone I know. I think I know him. I didn't see him out of the corner of my eye, I saw him straight on. I think I remember him being a pleasant sort. I like to humble brag about why I'm never alone. But now that I've adjusted to the fact mom was right, I admit I'm trying to explain the unexplainable. He seemed pleasant enough, If I'm going to be seeing ghosts in my home I should appreciate that they don't want to be a bother.

                         Spiritualist will ask me if the souls I'm seeing are the dead who have yet to "Pass Over." I don't know and I don't care. I'm not sure that I'm not just having another temporal lobe seizure. I have been having the headaches again, I just have to cut back on the herbs and the protein, and I do feel a lot better. I seem to be in control. But I have been able to bliss out. I believe that the world is embracing me for the love and the dedication I'm am showing in my life, friendships and work. But time falls apart. I think I am somewhere in the future reporting back what is happening in the world. But then I realize I have been asleep and that none of this has happened yet. I don't know where this is going but I've already been there. It's how I've always known that we will get there and that the world wasn't going to come to an end. It hasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?