Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Who Will Dry God's Tears?



When You Click on the Flower Icon at the Bottom of the Archive List Accessing My Profile, You'll Get to My Designer Math Graphics.

                         Hello There.  I'm only Posing this seemingly silly question because being able to predict the future is absurd, especially if your good at it. Now talk amongst yourselves. I have so much to say but were God to talk to me I would say I never met him. I would mind my own business. I would have to have laundry sent out because when God cries it's an awful mess, and the only God sized hankies I would have are at least the size of bed sheets. Everyone is always talking to God, asking for that and this, saying "Hear me Lord."

                          But Who Will Dry God's Tears? Any Volunteers?