Thursday, October 24, 2013

Enter: The Hope of the World





When You Click on the Flower Icon at the Bottom of the Archive List Accessing My Profile, You'll Get to My Designer Math Graphics.

                         As the blog has grown from those first Propositions, I have had the pleasure of watching a lifelong dream grow from a little sprout. Tenderly nursed, this child of my imagination has rewarded me with love. Love from friends and strangers alike. And now as it is bearing fruit I get to enter that vision of a future shared. I am one of those people who has gone to the future. I can see that for all the hard work that is in front of us, that we are going to get there together. I have seen the promised land. These may just be the ravings of an enlightened mad man. But we live in a lonely society. Someone needs to speak for the children until they can take responsibility for all the little children yet to come. And as this is a love letter to the future I believe it is necessary for me to brave the hostility of a faithless society. Many will claim to speak for God, but I say, "where is the love?" "Love Is Where We Find It."