Thursday, October 24, 2013

Who Hears God's Prayers?


             
                         I would like to thank all of my new readers, Isn't technology grand.

                         When You Click on the Flower Icon at the Bottom of the Archive List Accessing My Profile, You'll Get to My Designer Math Graphics.

                         I know asking these questions is going to invite skeptics from both sides of the debate. I'm writing a book in a blog that is about the application of the Para Psychological Method. I'm of necessity modernizing. I keep looking to the prevalent industries of computer technology like I read the oracle. Unlike the concise games modeling of a versatile medium like the I Ching or the general applicability of the Tarot or Astrology, modern technology is a buyers game. Whereas the ancient oracles are often misapplied, most people are not as critical of the technological mass marketeer. I love what can be done when we can do it. But the industry is far more competitive and arbitrary than any competent psychic would care to confront. But let's look at the question. Who Hears God's Prayers?

                         I would be an idiot to pretend I could speak for God, (I don't even believe in a personal god.) But I will say this, "I believe in respecting peoples faith." And if I could speak for God, I would call on the voice of the little child who doesn't get to go out to play any more. I'ld call on the parents who don't have the time to help their children grow. I'ld say we need to look at the dialog that has broken down between people. I'ld say we need to forgive ourselves for letting others control the dialog, only when we forgive ourselves will we take responsibility for the future we deny.

                        Who Hears God's Prayers? Why do people come to us readers? I'll tell you. People are told not just what to read, but we are also told how we are supposed to read. I'm afraid that the interpretation is still up for debate. Has the computer replaced books? I hope not. Has science replaced religion? I find that laughable. People have good cause to rebel against the abuse of power, but we must not replace one culture of corruption with another worse one.

                        I will continue to add purely technical information about psychic reading with my own peculiar modern bent. But I will also keep adding these narrative essays on what it means to by an ethical and thoroughly modern psychic. No gimmicks. Honest.