Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Emissaries of Joy



                         As this blog has inevitably reached the point of an infinite scroll, very few of you will ever go back to the beginning of this book in order to use this library of information. I have already posted volumes on the specifics of different psychic reading technologies. I had anticipated this happening from the very first page long before it was even posted. I needed an honorable gimmick to help get the proofs for the basic propositions out to you.  My vision of the sacredness of all receptive audiences, has made this a bittersweet melancholy joy. And just like any contribution we make for the welfare of the world, we must have faith.

                         I must sometimes sound like the happiest man in the world, (I'm not). Enough about me. Hidden in plain sight is this call to action. I'm calling on you, the "Emissaries of Joy." (I Ching / Hexagram # 58 "The Joyous Lake" It's about the melancholy joy that comes from sharing.)

                         Readers, I am calling you to task. If you have been able to "read" between the lines, you may already know. This is a story. We will get to speak. We must take the high road. I ask no one to fight, I only ask that we will win. Do we not make the future happen by predicting the inevitable truth? Much harder problems have been solved by just accepting that, "The truth is out there." Why can't we reassure the children of the future? The world was saved by love. I know how silly this sounds. That's why this is all posed in the supposition of applied para psychological proofs. It may only be the children of the future that will know that we were right to live for a future we will not survive to enjoy. How wonderful is this?

                        Please don't judge me too harshly for attempting something so seemingly absurd. The rest of this book and it's publication may be fun, Opinion Biases aside. These propositions if done well may be entertaining, I hope. Writing a book is much easier than saving the world.