Friday, April 4, 2014

A Question of Style



                   This is by far one of those most sensitive issues. I thought my walk was cool.

                   Self image is big. Presence is everything. You can't make contact without presence.

                   How a person carries themselves is characteristic of style. A style is like a fingerprint.

                   Style can't be imitated. We can learn to emulate those qualities that we admire in other people of character and style. But the uniqueness of a persons style is rooted in identity. Our recognition of each other is in a language of mutual reflection. We may want to be able to act like each other. We even may want to be able to imitate each other. Do I want you to be more like me? Not a good idea. You've never met anyone like me. We each have our own Code of Identity.

                   Social Mirroring is an important and challenging learning experience. Emotional feeling is that difficult consequence of living meaningful personal lives. I can talk personal, but I wont waste your time. I try to watch your reactions. I want us both to be able to remain at a polite safe distance. But if I'm mirroring you, I accept whatever happens. Working with so much personal detailed information about other people gives me a lot to work with. Working with the general public gives me the keys to the palace. People need to be recognized. I'm serious. Mirror someone today, gently.

                  But that is the nice thing about style, There is no one right style to have. That's what makes it style. Your style is like your smell. Your style has an identity just like everything else about your carriage. Seeing yourself in other people is a skill. Being able to mirror each others behavior is also a very useful social skill. But watch your manners. I am watching.

                 And remember to do your home work. Night.
                 This is a blog about the,  Analytic Mapping of the Para Psychological Method and Multi Variate Statistics in the Art of Psychic Reading.