Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Behavioral Medicine and Psychic Healing



                   We, at this point, are going back to the base fundamentals that are the Meta Formal Logic. I have consistently defined the variability of the dynamic human nature in terms of a total personal unity. And that this unity is subject to the symmetrical divisions of the seemingly arbitrary effects of polarity, I realize I may offend people who are caught up in pretenses of objectivity. This is the main reason people object to Applied Spiritual Technologies in general. Dichotomies abound in this modern dualistic world and it's conflicting belief systems. I find it particularly strange that in the face of our world and it's troubles, that people put so much stock in one sided argument.

                     Meta Formal Logic simply asks that when we are confronted with an unknown, that we first look for the boundaries of our inquiry as a unity, and then divide our unity into uniform symmetrical partitions. For those of you who were familiarized with my earliest theoretical propositions of ancient soft "Technologies," you will recognize the elegant simplicity. My procedure of "Enumerate Partition" and "Symmetrical Coalescence," is in no way original, (Solve Et Coagula) but it is accurate and effective as the means of explaining these artifacts of our shared history of science and analysis.

                   
                    If you've been watching my blog posts for the math graphics, you've been seeing my obsession with symmetry, acted out in total defiance of the popular cultures tyranny of disorder.

                    I in fact am very much opposed to the mass proliferation of the kind of self help books that try to fix people rather than cultivate awareness. I am equally opposed to the kinds of modern religious subcultures that advocate insularism through meditation or prayer. I realize these are dangerous times and withdrawal may seem like the appropriate solution. But I personally think spirituality for it's own sake is a waste of otherwise perfectly useful hardships. Some of the best recovery therapy I work with prepares people to move beyond the limitations of biased (Conflicting) emotion, back into the world of functional dynamics. Quickly. No attachments. That's really powerful medicine.

                    Often, recognizing that challenges are integral to living involves identifying boundary definitions, inclusively and exclusively. As I've written, almost all personal problems have a public reality. Almost any problem we have is on some level not about us as individuals. And speaking as a hungry ghost, I must accept that for all the cravings I have, I obviously have things good. There is no shortage of people with hard lives, even harder than mine. I spent much of my life starving, But I'm still alive for now and I still have to remind myself to eat. Because of my very rare form of psychiatric challenges, I must accept that my extreme sensitivities and desires are a mixed blessing and that I must try to be humble in the presence of my own absurdity. For all of the manias and pain, I also am blessed by a forgiving nature.

                    I would also like to suggest that the reason the quality of our Medical "Black Box Diagnostics" are so antiquated is because of the total absence of a truly "Unified Model of the Human Consciousness." I'm presently rereading Spinoza and he too was one of those people who was defying the popular prejudices of bias.