Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Why I Love My Job

I'm so flattered to by included into this amazing modern community of cutting edge applied science.               Phillip Johnson originally shared to The oIsCORE Project:
Thank you for any interest in my research, my work suggests that no intelligence can ever be artificial. "The Self is Ubiquitous." (The Upanishads / translation "We are everywhere.") The anthropomorphic God has become The Hungry Ghost in a Machine. Was I accidentally Robo Followed? None the less these purely philosophical analysis between human sentience and attempts to create self referencing code will plumb this boundary of opinion bias exactly. I'm not above remote hard drives, but the limitations of symbolic language will loop into coding densities that will always halt even the finest AI. It is only the weak and paranoid mind that assumes man is a smart machine.