Sunday, April 27, 2014

Proxy Dependencies



                   I'm never more vulnerable than when I am with a receptive audience.

                   Here we will be looking at the process of "Authoritation." My word.

                   Definition: Authoritation, as in "Authoritation by Proxy", meaning some kind of authority or weight given to a persons arguments by virtue of some secondary assumed authority. Such as, "My religion says" or "my party says" and of course "My husband says."

                   We are very much effected by;
                                    What is said to us personally and through some forms of passive media: News, Sermons, Talk Media and Personal Listening Selections.

                   And of course we are effected most importantly by;
                                     Who said it.
         
                  Much of what we remember and most of what we repeat is prioritized in the memory according to associated emotional content.

                  Most of us as people can react to a memory without even remembering, we are actually responding. Very commonly our opinions get hardwired into our nervous systems before we have anything to say about it. Almost all of the opinions we share have an "Influence Trail," leading back to a source for that information. One can go back through a rational deductive line of investigation, not making any assumptions pro or con. I like to ask people where they get their information, and most importantly, "Who said it."

                  There is another technique:
                                    Watch other peoples responses to letting you gently explore the boundaries of their opinions. Notice where they stop wanting to know. Notice where you stop asking. Generally when we express our opinions we are making assertions. Assertion as a form of active communication. always has the signature of each persons personality, regardless of the expressed opinions. If you ask kindly, most people will try to tell you the truth, we just don't always know what the truth is.

                  This is why I laid out terminology and definitions for "Mediumship." I had to create my own, hopefully unbiased language so that I can pass on this true art and discipline. My life as a serious psychic and/or healer, is still just an urban legend. But by giving myself authority I get to tell you how it's done. If my original readers still remember the "True Hoax," is that I can teach any person the "Johnson Method of Psychic Inventory,"over the web. I never have to talk to you. You study on your own, do the exercises, and you too can become painfully psychic and you probably will survive.

                 As a "Sensitive," as a real sensitive, I could never exploit someones gullibility. I believe exploiting that very human "Proxy Dependency" is by very definition evil. I will not feign authority. I do not hide behind god. I myself would never be able to live down my betrayal of anyones trust, much less betray my art. As a true sensitive it would simply be too painful, forever. I'm that sensitive. No amount of self deception is going to mask my intense and overpowering faith. I will not betray, please.

                 I am having to construct some of my own language to communicate. By power of expression, I am asserting my "Personal Opinions" about "Shifting Personal and Public Opinion Biases" and those ever changing "Personal Self Identifying Boundary Definitions." (Read the first fifty posts of "ZENOPHILE" April thru June, 2013) An opinion can be as distinctive as a fingerprint, but more often we are in fact just repeating other peoples opinions, as if our opinions are "Identifying" us as distinct individuals. For instance; I am a member o Green Peace, or I am a rational conservative, or I am a misunderstood teenager. Without any memory we can use words that "Identify" us, by our opinion biases. This is why I try to never give people advice. We should have the right to be able to make responsible decisions for ourselves. I'll share information or make observations, with your permission of course. I believe "Authoritation" will ber made a word within my lifetime, we'll see.

                 Please people, take responsibility for your opinions. Try not to be upset by other people's opinions. As I have asserted, "Personal and Public Opinion Biases shift and they are always in transition."