Saturday, April 19, 2014

Modulation of the Unified Consciousness





                   This day on April 24th, 2031 will be remembered for horrible storms here in Europe. This is the worst of the Full Continental Typhoons that didn't start becoming weather until the "2020's." Knowing what the weather was going to be, I was surprised they let me cross the Atlantic. Now days people are kinda used to the bad weather. Things are very different now days just as we had expected.

                   It's starting to hail. Hard. Such are the dramas in our modern lives. Vehicles now days are armored and insured. Currency has been wireless for over ten years. Not every one can afford insurance. The hail damage is always considerable.

                   No one is surprised. But the release of tension was badly needed. We're all under a lot of stress. This is when I hate being a psychic the most. My friends are here. And I have a meaningful personal life that takes precedence over my career. But what I don't know, I could write a book about. As always, I love my work, but sometimes the business is a real drag.

                   I love my friends, and my friends are usually a big part of my business. But as we keep releasing new Spiritual Technology Programs, we are confronted with these consistently absurd business profiles that have nothing to do with reality or our stated objectives. Gunter and Gretchen have had to split their alliances with the corporations. If they didn't worked against each other, they wouldn't be able to protect their software code. Gunt und Gretch have done everything that comes with designing our own businesses. These two people are unstoppable. But without the investors everything would have taken too long and none of us are going to live that long. (Don't ask.)

                   The hail is gone but the winds are starting to buffet this old stone church. We are still standing, the two of them are in their own little world and I know how glad they are to see each other. I need to sit down. Wandering off I seek out the recumbent lounge. I need a nap. I see there is a line for the couches. I'm supposed to be the guest of honor and feel like I'm going to fall down, business as usual. As I am trying to find a quiet nap station, I take a little time to review a few of the highlights of my day so far, and what else if anything I'm going to have to do. Gunter sees me flagging, they join me and offer me a ride back to the compound, "You still have my passport and I would prefer not to sleep at the compound, if that's alright," I say. "Oh what the hell, I'll sleep anywhere, Please, I need to lay down."

                  Briskly, Gretchen say, "I'm ready" "The van is ready outside." "You can lay down in there." "We'll be home in ten." I'm ushered up the stairs to the back of the stage, out into the theatre. There are people watching for me but there is a spent atmosphere in the people who have stayed on. This party was a bust. I know this is only the beginning, but again that really haunting feeling that something important is going to be coming out of this. Sometimes like now, when I'm tired I have these experiences where I can see things change. And it isn't just me. Once I had mapped out the usable unified consciousness as a boundary definition, my other modelings for variable perceptual analysis turned out to be correct too. The modularization of Self Defined Boundaries turns out to be much easier to demonstrate through art and diagrams. The equations are like the words floating in front of my eyes. As I have gotten older I've found these experiences very inconvenient. What's the point of seeing God's thoughts if they just get turned into the predictable corporate bottom line?