Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Test Post # 15 Ghost Waves and Aliasing in Higher Order Wave Functions

Ghost Wave Properties and Persistent Structures in Aliasing and Higher Order Wave Functions

                     Dot map of a stretched Algebraic Field decompressed into a Differential Point Set


Ghost Wave Properties and Persistent Structures in Aliasing and Higher Order Wave Functions


                          The illustrations posted on the blog are a demonstration of aesthetic choice, Creative Divergence. They depict a process of selective elimination in image composition. Using finite tools, instructions and symbolic language, it is reasonable to want to approach mathematics as an artistic medium. The capacity for computational graphics makes mapping waveforms to manifolds easy. As significant as is getting to design equations that are exactly what I want, I have the luxury of powerful software that makes it fun for me to want to keep learning. Getting to collect graphics for demonstration models has made explaining creative processing much easier. I'm an amateur.  P.Q. Ghost Waves are just artifacts of the periodic functions mapped into a domain defined scaling limits. Closely resembling non finite algebraic groups I use ghost waves as an analogy of "Sysygy." {Much more later} The persistent structures in the Ghost Waves are resonant echos. Defined by boundary envelopes, synchronous vibrations reenforce and interfere each other dependently. In other words, Ghost Waves reflect their environment while retaining the original information.

                           As comparable modelings, I proceed with an awareness of the similarities between designing equations that demonstrate varying degrees of higher order wave symmetries with the completely unrelated system of reading signs in peoples hands, handwriting, voice, even astrological charts or any other kind of distinct modeling for each unique person. Though it may seem a stretch, the manipulation of symbolic language is the same. As I try to apply tensor analysis to hand writing and hand marking I realize I'm directly hitting the coding threshold. I'm manipulating complex phenomena in a concise yet inaccessible way. Although this math is perfect for analyzing the kind of twisted linear space I see in peoples hands, I know that as of yet I'm not skilled or educated enough to make these difficult formulas sensible. The process of reading for people is easy compared to trying to explain "Why."

                          I'm seeing waves. Spins. Symmetries, Projections in Time, Space and Variability. Not only is the symbolic language for tensor algebra difficult. Learning any language can be time intensive. In considering warping transformations or vector calculus we are lost in a world of mathematically fluid solutions. Waves, spins, symmetries, projections in time and depth. I find the same things when I read for someone. Shared space in rotation. Ideas, attention, awareness. Points of view are in juxtaposition. When did human relations have to become a martial art? Everything and everyone are in motion.

                           I have little reason to expect that people will understand what I'm doing, as a psychic or as a mathematician. This is no measure of the salience of the "psychic" or of math, of course. But it does exemplify the whole issue of information undertow and the vast degree by which things escape us universally anyways. There is so much data out there, if I'm ever able to reach a conclusive demonstration of diagnostics in divination as statistics, my work may never reach the light of day anyways. Most of our individual efforts are done anonymously. Don't let yourself freak out about the futility of being acknowledged for your efforts. It confronts the best of us.

                           If we aren't looking for answers, they just pass us by. And if there is no answer, we have been known to keep looking in the wrong places indefinitely. These "Blind Spots" incline our focus away from or toward the subjects of uncertainty. Confronting uncertainties is my art. In checking Wikipedia, I found that they have almost nothing on the  Babylonian origins of our shared use of our months, days, hours, minutes, seconds and degrees. Curiosity seems to be one of the only leading factors in preventing the stagnation of perspectives.

                           I wish I felt more comfortable about explaining how I'm doing things mathematically. Suffice it to say it is getting done. I will continue to amend the evidence documents. I'm going to divide the book at this point into;
                          : DOCUMENTARY APPENDIX
                          &
                          :NARRATIVE

                          It will be necessary because including both equations and statistical charts into a blog diary might be thrilling for some of us, but it is rude to both the exclusively right brained or left brained people amongst us. Frankly I can only use one of my hemispheres at a time anyways. I have a lot of purely secretarial grunt work to do. I'm looking forward to the continued acquisition of the skills of desktop publishing. I may even be able to market these much more practical skills if and when I'm not able to publish. Have fun, otherwise this tome is just too heavy and we are already orbiting the event horizon of the informational black hole. Undertow is inevitable. Don't get lost in the Killing Vectors.