Thursday, January 29, 2015

Making An Appearance [The Supportive Complement]

                 

                  Very often my clients will ask me for relationship advice. The psychic is supposed to know. Love of the human psyche makes understandable advise good for everyone. Thus, I never try to give advise, I investigate and then I prognosticate. And as much of the time as I am right, I will only tell you what you probably are going to do. And thats why I reserve the right to refuse revenue. I don't want you to have to believe everything I say, I'm just another psychic. (An extremely well trained psychic at that.)

                   Generally, rather than creating arguments which require actual biases on my part, I always respect the critical thinking of my customers. I don't expect myself to do miracles, and occasional random miracles do occur sometimes and that's not because of me. As the psychic, or as a magical performer if you prefer, I am a just a finely tuned mirror, a reader. As the performer, I get to master my craft. People and even crowds of people can become very fertile grounds for focused inquiries. People who do want to inquire about our uniquely identifying peculiarities can each be shown our own individual distinctions. I always choose not to be critical, I'm just very sensitive.

                   Often when I hear a man or a woman complain about the relative foolishness of their spouse or sweetheart, I point out that in the next room is that other person saying exactly the same thing about them behind their back's too.  And even though I don't try to fix other people's marriages, I will try to point out the good match when I see one. The spiritual forces of attraction are even more powerful than death itself, when it is proof of the divinely creative at work in life in general. We are here, aren't we? Attraction is powerful stuff.

                   Woman usually are much more up front than men, about wanting relationship counseling from a psychic. But most guys are pretty obsessive about relationships too, and are therefore also equally desperate for answers. But guys are just much less inclined to ask for advise or directions in general. Therefore men can and do make the most zealous true believers, (pro or con) as well as the harshest critics of believers or non believers alike, one way or the other. I myself prefer working with the rationally moderate skeptic regardless of gender. Because of the history of abuse by traditional and modern fortunetellers, I'm often ashamed to have to take money from the compulsive gambler who as a client, indulges in the exploitation of a psychic, sensitive or medium. I prefer making an appearance by providing a real supportive complement only, rather than by telling people what to do. I myself have lost more than a couple of my friends by refusing to appear predictable. I practice faithful accountability by supportive compliment only. I fail to offer resistance, and therefore my appearance is only temporary, like any good therapist I do not encourage dependencies. As the good reader I am not bound by the conventions of biased preferences or spiritual prejudices; again, pro or con.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?