Friday, January 9, 2015

The Unbroken Chain of Affirmation Is the Guaranty of Success. (+)

The Unbroken Chain of Affirmation Is the Guaranty of Success


                   As you can see, we join what is good from the past into the future. This linking of what is right in ourselves, is with each other. As a medium I don't experience time. Everything's happening right now. Everything that has happened is gone. What is in the future may never happen. I believe that the time has come, and time has nowhere to go but to here, now, forever. Everything that is, has been or ever will be, has coalesced out of the imagination's of our ancestors dreams and vision. That's why when we do any real kind of magic, we must be very gentle. Nothing is more fragile than that robust dream whose time has come. "Beyond the abyss, all contradiction is unity."

                   Out of this joining, this grand coalescence, we have all come. Into this grand becoming, we all may get to go. As an amateur physicist, I myself obsess about ontology (Being, Existence, the Nature of Reality.) The meaning of life may just be a pointless distraction, one that I had to give up decades ago just for the sake of survival. Most of the people who had successfully "Detached" from their ego's during the sexual revolution, filled the ashrams and mental hospitals to capacity during the sixties and seventies. Having the ego die means we all knew what was right, but we had all lost our ways.

                   "Master, I am a good person, but what am I supposed to do?" We would say, "Please tell us what there is to live for." We were all understandably pathetic. The absurdity of our existence was this unbroken chain of affirmation. Is there any wonder we ended up as the generation of indulgent parenting? We all suffered horribly for our undeserved freedom and the loss of external oppression. In our Bohemian expansiveness we needed to embrace the privilege of our advanced education. This ladder to infinity, lead from knowledge to awareness, from clarity to understanding, it made us the indomitable Baby Boom. Now we have to watch our children and grandchildren struggle to find even a glimmer of the attention spans we were given back in the era of slide rulers and computer index cards. Ouch! The worlds population has increased by billions in my short life. I know where life takes me, but I've survived the normally lethal ego death. Generally, most people who have died to themselves, just die. However, I have been given my work to do. The guaranty of success is not a material thing. My obsessions are not about any one person. I am so hungry all the time. I want so much to be able to nourish you, to protect you. But you are not mine. And you, like me, are just a fleeting vision of beauty so rare and unbelievable. I can barely remember to breathe. I am just a spirit medium trapped between the worlds of today and maybe a tomorrow. Forgive me. My heart is so full and heavy from the weight of this world. All that I desire to live for, is the hope that the sun will rise and bless all the world's children again, forever. The Unbroken Chain of Affirmation Is the Guaranty of Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?