Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Silurian Dome


                    After the mass extinction of life following the Pre Cambrian explosion, the Silurian Era saw the re coalescence of life into more manageable forms. But the will to over diversify remained in blobs of self awareness that had survived from the previous catastrophic epoch. (See illustrations)

                    Soon the oceans refilled with early fish as plant life started to colonize the land, there was already this ancient dome. And in this dome was the repository for all of the extinct genetic life information preserved. And in it of course was also the rational foresight that had become that experimental breeding ground for the failed foregone aquatic experiment. Changes in the land had then pushed our dome up into the air and this disembodied citadel of life communicated with the stars, waiting for the days when a unified vision of life would again see the coming darkness. Now these presentient awarenesses occupied that strange place between self and non self, but they still understood the process of evolution first hand. Time was just another endless inevitability.

                    These little domestic aliens were trying to communicate. Why they had to try communicating to me I can't imagine. It started in my cupboard. I had these jars of homegrown canning sealed anaerobic organisms. They started out as purely unorganized organisms. But soon I could see that there was motion. First it was like the subtle but so perceivable stirrings of like slim mold moving on a lattice of random fibers, but soon then there was actual symmetrical bodies coalescing in strangely simple yet elegant forms. I thought I must be imagining things.

                    One day after displaying them in an avant-garde experimental art show, I was having a friend help me unload the boxes of the jarred creatures. One of the critters slipped out of the box and crashed itself onto the sidewalk, smashing the jar to pieces. All the other jars were also jumping and bumping with life. Strange yet beautiful primitive animals had taken up residence by virtue of almost spontaneous evolution.

                    Needless to say my friend was horrified and never spoke to me again.

                    After I finished unloading my little friends they continued to rattle around in my cupboards for several months, following me with eyes at yet still unformed. I wanted to share them with the world but I started having these dreams. Mostly beautiful but haunting, I was seeing all these alternate "New Histories." There seems to be a parallel world where the world doesn't come to an end. That's where I got all those "Alien Artifacts." But as for the dome, it was finally found, Apr. 23rd 2023, just as I predicted in my dreams. Just North of the San Bernardino Freeway overlooking the Puddingstone Reservoir. When it is finally dug up, we are already looking at the collapse of the Physical Universe into that newly discovered Linear Singularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?