Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Wisdom of Privilege

                   Beings as we are calling out all the hidden corners of our boundaries and barriers, I must confess to why someone like me is doomed to succeed. "The wisdom of privilege demands that I speak out." "The unbroken chain of affirmation is the guaranty of success." "Spiritual Isostasy is the balance between gravity and light." And so on.

                   Looking at the analysis and research of a Para Psychological Method comes down to a process of boundary definition. These awarenesses do not come from nowhere to now here. There is a distinct series of spiritual and religious traditions that have brought us this possibility of transcendence. The question remains, "What does it all mean?" My approach of the ever changing opinion bias has provided us with a clear understanding of where the doubt in question remains. Beings as I'm not interested in taking sides I'm blessed with the overwhelming advantage of a "Self Doubting Psychic." I am a spiritual machine.

                   This privilege allows me unimagined freedom when it comes to the power of inquiry, that power to ask meaningful questions for which we can get answers.  Mathematics, History, Sociology, Human Relations, most people understandably give up on any hope of getting clear perspective on the total volume of information that shapes our lives. Faith itself is an exercise in rational detachment. As I said in the first page of this magazine;    
Monday, Apr. 8th, 2013         Dearest reader,

                   This is my labor of love to be able to bring you my life's work in it's present state. I am a pro psychic. I have in a life's research a great hoard of resources. I will present simple techniques for ordering and understanding most, if not all forms of divination, in terms of games and systems analysis. My concepts, I want to be easy and intuitive.

                    I would like to apologize in advance, to all those who will object to the mapping and graphing of things so sacred as the human soul and human interaction. But as is intrinsic to human nature, we look for order and meaning. I hope you will find this tour of the artifacts and antiquities fun and informative. I encourage my readers to take full credit for having their own opinions. And please do not expect that you will always agree with any of my interpretations or analysis no matter how historically accurate. My intent is to analyze data, not people.

                    Let us begin. Many years ago I started writing, "The Confessions of a Professional Psychic." I've decided that the information I can provide is much more important than autobiography. I have embarked on the project of;   Enumerating all of the parts of the Spiritual Technologies, and the Coalescing of the Sum of these Comparative Analogous Data Systems.
    
                   My writing is a documentary act of faith. I am scientist and a sensitive. Most of the provided information I intend should be self explanatory. However, I hope that my analysis is most useful for the understandable sharing of what we do as psychics, and why we can do it with integrity, style and a clear conscience. Biases and beliefs aside, I haven't assumed to know how this one is going to turn out. It's a literary project. But I know for myself as a researcher my work here is to entertain, inform and provide. It is my privilege, your wish for clear information is my command.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?