Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Boundaries of Contact


Monday, October 28, 2013


                             

                         Sorry 'bout the slow steady pace of the learning in this module of "The Para Psychological Methods." This is not just for our immediate benefit. This work is designed to embrace, adore and affirm even the little children yet to be. If you have been learning from the models of mutual support and understanding you have come to recognize the timelessness of these shared resources.

                         As sensitives we subjectively explore, "Boundaries of Contact." Please keep reading friends. When you read for people you are in fact touching in a way than can be both very loving and disorienting at the same time. You might be saying, "I'm not a reader." But as you read this blog, you're reading me. We all engage Boundaries of Contact.

                         Who are you wonderful people? I look forward to reading for you everyday. Who is that in the Ukraine? And who is that person in Russia that has been reading me in Russia for a long time now? And what about all you people reading me through Indonesian and Malaysian connections. As well all of the new people who are reading me now here in the U. S. Am I making any sense for all of you? Send me a sign. I've blocked the comment pages until I can hook up the chat lines directly. But as I mentioned, this is me reading you in the dark, and the only way I know you is by your; National Traffic Source, Operating Systems and your Browser. So when you read me, I'll try to read for you too.

                          These are some of our experimental Boundaries of Contact. This may not seem very intimate, but in some ways it is more personal than the "Cold Readings" most people expect to get when they go to amateur psychics. As sensitives we all experience boundaries that are  hard to define or identify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?