Monday, January 19, 2015

Test Post # 5. A Seamless Syncretism {Exploring the Void} +


Thursday, November 28, 2013

                                           
                         In the first hundred posts, we have documented many of the ancient soft technologies. With the emphasis on the order and structure of these various meta formally logical, enumerately partitioned and symmetrically coalesced traditions, we can thus map for interpersonal uncertainty. I will never ask you to believe or not, I simply want you to see these data mapping models. These models are just like the ones we use in math and physics, they are just older and although seemingly arbitrary, often elegant. The utility of these "esoteric?" diagnostics is why although they evolved into our modern sciences, they are still being used today.

                         As a professional psychic trained and educated, I am eternally reminded of the wealth that comes from knowledge. As the sensitive I've lived with horrifying pain. Temporal lobe seizures, migraines, type 2 hypo manic Bi-Polar depression, perceptual hyper focus, and ghosts. Now as I've turned the fifty plus milestone, I have lived to finish my work.

                         The greatest void I experience is not uncertainty, I find uncertainty to be a pure joy. The greatest void is that emptiness between people. the final frontier. By opening my perfumed vat of sorrows, I find an agony so sweet I cannot bare to live without. Remove the stopper, release the spirit, we have been together a million times before. (I would want that nothing I do can ever cause you pain or make you suffer.) In the eye of the beholders, this shared vision of beauty was built for us by those who loved us, and gone before. These wonderful humans saw to it that mercy allowing, we might never have to feel alone. But man does not see it.

                         Clumsy segue. Thanks to all of you readers who have put my blog on your auto access service in your browsers. I still get the occasional random searchers who tap onto my posts only to bounce. But as I can see from my blog stats I have some very curious and intelligent followers. {People who read.} (Tears of Joy.)

                         Back to that gaping void of content between all of us humans, ouch. The ancient seers had an understanding eye for ordering and structure. Were we to arrogantly presume to be smarter than our ancestors we would be wrong. Similarly when we look at our own personal blind spots, often people think we are all alone. It is most ironic, that that which we have most in common, we use against each other. I'm talking to pain. Self indulgent egotistical pain. Suffering, I renounce thee. No more will you keep us apart.

                         What I have found most delightful is as I analyze data for uncertainties, I've seen a host of resources. All of these riches are hidden in clear sight. And the most amazing of these mysteries is the seamless syncretism that spans the ages, bringing us this symmetrical coalescence of our shared culture of understanding. I know my words must sound strange when waxing poetic about data. But this is my great hoard of data. I love you and there is probably nothing you should do about it. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?