Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Truth About Lying; How We Train Our Psychics


                  Telling the truth about lying can be both honest and dishonest. Creatively, the good bullshit artist knows, nobody wants to be a liar. Bragging about being dishonest is just antisocial, there must be modesty amongst liars. Being honest about lying is hard. Lying while pretending to be honest is all too common. Bullshit fortunately does have some self limiting properties, moral hazards for one. The truth can ultimately be found out. Lies may start small, but they can take on a life of there own. Some lies can become the whole careers of certain psychics. All professional liars usually start by learning to lie with their families at home.

                  So how do we train our psychics? (You too can become a Human Lie Detector.) We teach you to look for the unknown. Hidden undefined exclusions define the glaring holes in our reasoning, arguments and rationalizations. (All lies are evasions of some sort or another.) Explaining our awareness of these broken "Sensitive Boundaries" is easier said than done. And if when you can master something as infinite as the "Points Sets of Interpersonal Contact Boundaries," it becomes a lifelong study and pursuit. Sensitivity is deceptively simple, as well as is Alternative Medicine and Diagnostic Math. The models are simplicity itself, deceptively effective and efficient. There may be only 26 letters, but if I have the time to explain, I can use just these simple 26 letters to lie.

                  But you can't lie about non finite macro data sets like in a P. P. I., PERSONAL PROFILE INVENTORY. There's just "Too Much Information." Indexing Variables distinguishing the peculiarities of each unique perspective querent is impossible too fake. Everyone wants to know something specific about their own personal inventory. And if I lie, people will know. you can look it up for yourself. I'm just the reader/messenger. In general, whenever I access personally verifiable data about you, it pays to be respectful. Most of the time it's really not necessary for me to be snoopy and business is still just business. So be tactful and never encourage overfamiliarity. And yes, we do try to teach our psychics ethics.

                  Being a walking lie detector, does take practice, and nerve. Done correctly, you will also be able to tell when you are lying too. For some sensitives, gambling holds a dangerous appeal. (I'm a very sore looser myself, so I never gamble.) The payoff for being "The Psychic" is as highly over rated and thankless as is a career in, Spying, Acting, Sports, Medicine, Sex, Politics, Finance, Music, Religion, Law, etc, etc, etc. The glamour of these jobs wears thin over time. So we prepare our readers for knowing the vulnerabilities, denials and evasions of clientele. Most who come to a reputable "Entertainment Medium" are usually hoping to get a quality product. (Whatever that is.) What usually makes me want to quit psychic reading is that many paying clientele want me to delude them. I'm already trying to say only what people want to hear, while avoiding that which is none of my business. Most other psychics don't like my competitive quality control issues. I hate being a liar.

                  So how do you know when I'm lying? (Is it because my lips are moving?) Everything I say is subject to question. I always encourage competition between psychics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?