Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Drunkards of the Spirit, Junkies for the Love



                   I take Jennifer's right hand with my left and walk to the back door of church, back under the trees. "So why did you ask me about the infinite repartitioning of memory using meta formal logic strings to encode imprint data?"

                  "I started thinking about the way you compare the Super Normal Sensory Stimulus Response, with superior intelligence." She slows down in the shadows of the trees rosy dappling sunlight. Gentle rhythmic breezes drive the warmth all around us, the leaves making dancing fingers of sunlight massaging the air. She goes on talking as she stops and faces me with her back to the open river bank. "I remember reading your Propositional Assertions." "Your statistical models for distinctions always account for personal differences as the dynamics of a variable" "There are always more Socially Recursive Boundary Definitions to find." "You say this is how we see ourselves as being different or the same." "But the problem for me is when do we stop redefining ourselves relative to each other?" "It seems to me like every time you find another variable, you always find the polarities and the directional momentum for each trait and characteristic in mutual transition." "I mean are we really that diametrically dynamic or is that just another one of your writers tricks?"

                   I know she isn't trying to be sarcastic, but I like well thought out questions. "I'm thinking that's not a question, you're trying to open the dialogue." "Am I right?"

                   "No, you're right." "I'm just getting started" She turns and starts to walk toward the north side of the church, past the back door toward a garden wall that is over grown with vines and shrubs. The Lilacs have just started opening, as does so much more inside of me and all around us.

                  She continues, "You wrote about, CONTROL DOMINANCE Versus TRUST DOMINANCE." "About the "DUEL NECESSARY VICES of Optimism and Pessimism." "About the CONFLICTING VIRTUES of Over Dependability and Un Expressed Expectations." You talked about how everything in human nature is just a modeling for a distribution, and at the heart of all our Presumptive Values is merely the symmetrization of variable personal social dynamics, pro and con." "All these maps to cycles and waves of predictable eventuality, today will be yesterday, as of tomorrow, blah blah blah, etc. etc."

                  "And again Jennifer, you're highlighting my embarrassment as a self doubting psychic." "But as much as I agree with all your objections, I ask you to review the findings." Jennifer leans against a cool bare spot on the brick wall looking at me. She is framed by the budding vines in the perfume of the earliest spring flowers. I myself am like this older neighborhood with all the mature trees, established perennials and deep healthy roots in the fertile soil. "If you Remember, in my "Surreal Novella" I always recommended Splitting the Bias." Her fresh flawless skin is glowing as her eyes begin to sparkle. I know I'm getting to her point. "In all of our "Mutually Defined Socially Recursive Boundary Definitions we have Biases, Polarity." "Remember?"

                  "Yes, I do." "All that stuff about shared social properties of a Symmetrical Coalescence made perfect sense to me and Splitting the Bias is nothing more than getting people to resolve their conflicts through clarifying boundary definitions." "Nothing new there.""I also know there was probably no other way for you to demonstrate the Meta Formal Logic of an Intuitive Induction, other than mapping Opinion Bias as social change" At this moment, I swear even the birds are singing in harmony with her.

                 She goes on, "But a TRUE HOAX?" "Confessions Of A Professional Psychic?" "That's just cruel!" "Did you have to trick people to get us to believe you are telling the truth?" Now we are getting somewhere. The warm wind is blowing stronger through the treetops. In the pink morning sky a storm is coming. Jennifer is right on target.