Sunday, February 16, 2014

Heart

As always I'ld like to give credit to the wonderful people at Pacific Tech for this marvelous Graphics Calculator and many examples of creative uses for mathematics. This heart is in particular all theirs.




                    So how do we make our dreams come true? Heart? We want proof.

                   As a writer I want to be authentic. I want to do my job right. I want to have Editorial Integrity.  "I believe information is our only fully renewable resource."

                   This is why I proposed to prove the existence of a "True Hoax." I want to be able to provide you with an excellent quality reading material. My true hoax is all about breaking the "Viral Ceiling," creating my own special interest niche. I'm writing, this is happening.

                   As a numbers game, I'm going all in on the bet, that I'm right. We want information.

                   I am selling a very calculated game. My literary experiment. The game will be coming out first soon in Russian. It's first release will be mostly as a series of on line classes. Beings as there is an unlimited organization to the available content, the large data sets I use are for the very interactive (potentially social) media. The first couple of incarnations of my "PPIReader" will in no way be issued under my logo. But very soon we're going to be buying psychic reading games and software. It's going to make the Russian's billions. Fortunately psychic reading is an expansive subject. By the time that we start seeing the mass marketing appeal for well thought out Interactive Social Media here in the States, everyone will be able to get there own P. P. I., Psychic Personality Inventory, right on line. I'm almost dreading what's going to happen. It's a very good application to play with and a good buy for your subscription dollars.

                   My Mutual Support Systems Workshops will probably become an institutional mainstay of the Recover Health Spa Movement. I want my book "The Johnson Method for Observational Interaction" to become a very profitable best seller. People will become much better at defining Social Identification Boundaries. The rules are breaking. I'm just saying.

                   TRUTH BOMB!

                   If my research is correct;
                                                         : Editorial Integrity is a Marketable Service Industry.
                               
                  Being a good writer is about speaking to my audience, just like being a good reader. Providing a quality service as a journalist, means using clean business practices reporting any viable information. The informed public want to know. Journalism is a competitive sport. As a "Creative Medium" Heart is everything. I have friends who are going to be so pissed when they read this, they know I'm probably going to get away with this.