Thursday, February 6, 2014

Never Be Mine, The Lost City



                   The privilege of writing this blog has made for a perfect venue through which to communicate with a theoretical future. My work has allowed me respect as a becoming human being. My failings have added to my resolve. I have much to do.

                   I'ld like to return to this issue of fantasy. Most of us have been deprived of the sense of wonder that comes with creative decision making. A certain amount of that is due to maturity, accepting the need for healthy limitations. All that is good. But in my case I also have to allow for the responsibilities that come with a career that is commonly confused with fantasy and fantasy thinking.

                   As a pro psychic I often have to tell people things truthfully that they don't want to hear. My most previous post addressed MY personal beliefs. I'm not suggesting that God can't exist or that people can't reincarnate. I obviously don't know. I just find that if I am going to be honest with people, I may have to admit to my religion. I'm not very spiritual, but I am extremely religious.

                   What I experience as "GHOSTS" is intelligent, but not self aware. As a medium, I do not experience time. There is no afterlife for me because that would imply attachment. Were I to attach myself to the expectation of doing anything more than channelling an "Echo Imprint" of that persons innate beauty, I would be stepping on my own toes. The ancient tradition of "Spirit Mediumship" has become detached from it's origins of "Ancestor Worship and Animism." Ancient Egypt, the Bible and Vedic Hinduism have all given us an afterlife. However that kind of an afterlife can be compared to a lost city, a place to which we can only imagine. (A land of wind and ghosts.) Instead of trying to en trance you, I only wish to inspire. I highly doubt we need to confuse issues when it comes to the very healing prospect of responsible "Spirit Mediumship." (But I can also easily imagine what each of you, individually, is thinking about me, right now.)

                   I myself tend to be very obsessive and I almost never get to forget people. Thinking about other people all the time takes an incredible amount of energy for me. And rather than living in regret because of missing other people, I much prefer to enjoy the distinctiveness of each and everyone who comes to mind. It's almost impossible for me to miss someone who is always in my thoughts, prayers and dreams.            

                   I have also had to learn a kind of realistic dispassion and detachment when it comes to intimate relations. I love you. I do not own you. But when you are gone, I'll be glad I knew you.