Friday, February 14, 2014

Fine Art and Dis Objectives




                    Fine Art and Dis Objectives:

                    In the love and expression of beauty, we are often confronted with the unfamiliar. Much of what is to said about love and business are the same. Love is an adaptation. Power has a tendency to express itself through fields of influence. (4th. rule for a parapsychological method, Everyone needs love. {All things gravitate toward love, [and power,] especially love and power.}) This "Sphere" of influence that we loosely call power is a very dynamic system. Most people confuse power with control, ownership or the illusion of dominance. This is where the power of violence comes from.

                    We too, often acknowledge a power of "LOVE." Beauty is it's own curse. When people love selfishly we risk losing those who depend on us to  be responsible. Most people prefer to be in control as a matter of safety. Be when we are caught up in an attachment to the thing that we worship, we loose perspective with what is, that is uniquely beautiful in each and everyone of us.

                    However when it comes to the perception of human beauty, there is nothing like being a professional psychic. I often say it's just like prostitution. The more I charge the more business I get. By reading people really well, I basically do touch people. I've studied and practiced diagnostic massage therapy for decades and always get to learn more. Because of using a sliding wage scale for my price structure, I've been able to protect myself from un necessary income and attention that I neither want, need or deserve, yet. Focusing on providing a highly marketable quality service has allowed me to understand limitations to being the "Psychic" medium. This makes my a very fair judge of other peoples limited personal liability for their involvement with me as the psychic reader. It also has afforded me the freedom to tell people the truth with authoritative accountability. An appropriate "Games Theory" would ask, "What is the object of The game." I am not an object. I am not a game.

                    I'm a human being. I'm up here. I don't want to be treated like an object. I don't objectify others either. Somehow looking at people, as people, has freed me up to be the kind of person I want to respect. If I was trying to be all noble and pure I don't think I would get away with it. My sincerity and authenticity are the only thing I have to fall back on, integrity is hot. Virtue is sexy. So I market the information, the human contact, not me the thing. Who in their right mind wouldn't want a decent, respectful meta physical therapist. Good people are great. But not all care providers are equally ethical. Not all entertainers are equally entertaining. The general public has been exploited. As the medium I have the privilege of supporting and encouraging other peoples healthy skepticism. I like it when my customers come to me with a skeptical playfulness.  Everybody's a critic. Nobody likes a critic. Therefore nobody likes themselves. (Just kidding.)

                 Obviously I've got an attitude and I can be very annoying, this is probably a good thing. So,......, being in an industry that is both glamourous and corrupt, I've chosen to approach this controversial career as a Fine Art. Because as my art, I have the means and motivation to exceed conventional assumptions. This blog is nothing more than field notes corrected for inaccuracies.

                 See, I was talking about human beauty and fine art and I've completely forgotten about feeling uncomfortable. I like being able to appeal to people. It comes very naturally to me. It does make it somewhat easier to get people to want to talk to me. But pretty people often think "We are more important." Even if that it is true, being charming and charismatic, just like being beautiful, can be a total curse. Again, if I was trying to fake it, I wouldn't be able to get lost in all the details of what I get to do. I'ld never get away with it. Everyone wants to believe in something, "Everyone Needs Love." But that's why people are so understandably critical of psychics. True beauty can never be owned or objectified. True contemplation aways transcends the objectives. Happy love day.