Friday, February 28, 2014

Short Squeeze Stock, SPLITTING THE OPINION BIAS



                   Hello market researchers. I am your friendly enemy. A frienemy is a friend that hurts you. Me on the other hand, I am going to help you, and you are going to like it.

                   I don't need to be writing science fiction. The facts are scary enough, and are highly contested.  I've written you an apology for hiding the truth in plain sight. Now we get to test it out. I know you are watching me and I've given permission for any free use of my published research findings. This "Offering," (A give away dance,) protects me from unnecessary and unsustainable wealth. By avoiding the usual avenues of monetizing analytics and social media scams, I'm writing for a very discriminating audience only. If you have stopped letting the machines "Read" for you, and are reading this now with your own two eyes, I would like to congratulate you. You too may be a qualified "Reader." Welcome to the world of "Creative Speculation."

                   This is where we stop short selling our options and look to the long term payoffs that come with intelligent projections. "High volatility investments may also be difficult to sell. Similarly, it may prove difficult for you to obtain reliable information about the value or risks to which such an investment is exposed." Most business models are based on outdated "Games Theory." This is largely what is responsible for our bloated economy of scarcity and scale. You, my snoopy little market research followers, are much too rationally cowardly to come out from behind your safe culture of deniability, to confront me directly. I'm warning you. This is about to change. I have made it my business to thrive in the mixed bohemian postgraduate ghetto of proud underachievers. I thumb my nose at your arrogant popular paranoia and your slavish subservience. Woof. Keep trying.

                   Thank you for your attention. I know you can do much better.