Monday, February 17, 2014

Return to the future; The Last Laugh



                   I'm sorry if I can't wait any more. I want to stay here with all of you. But there is still not enough of us to sway the direction the world will take. You are still not making enough time for me. I must return to the future from where I came.

                   Parting note, I'm so happy to have gotten to work with all of you readers, but you must get ready for all the new readers waiting for us here in the future. They wont be held back by religion, politics or personal opinion bias. I hear them calling me back, "We want the Zenophile." I'll try to stay in touch with all of you here in the past, but I have been far too generous with you and it's time for the training wheels to come off. If you have been keeping up so far, you know I have left you with a huge backlog of homework and bedtime reading to keep you busy for many years. I want that by the time I get back, you will have at least tried to consider what was in my recommended reading list and why, if you are serious, you will need to wake up and cut yourself a whole lot of slack. You haven't been paying attention.
 
                   I'm sorry I'm going to have to write and run, but if the world is going to be properly prepared for the impact of the "Predictable Truth" I must go ahead now and prepare the way. As always, I love each and everyone of you. And I'm sorry for any drama I may have brought you, if that wasn't what you wanted.

                  And now, I return you to the future and get ready to have the last laugh.