Sunday, February 16, 2014

Information; Your Infinitely Renewable Resource



                   Let's look at what has happened so far to our Propositions. We are looking at progressing transformative influence. Information is what creates our "Influence Matrix." (Our vectors of change.) I tell you a story and it turns out to be true. But what we are seeing is just the inevitable eventuality of emerging truth. I happen to provide a marketable skill that as of yet is still in it's burgeoning infancy. I've laced this blog with gritty little gems of technique and technology. It is absolutely necessary to release this information slowly in small bites, so as that the cumulative value of my research can not be hoarded or misappropriated by an otherwise unprotected charlatan. Mine is a badly misused and misunderstood profession. I've forgone the luxury of pandering to you, my respected unknown audience. As professional psychics, we have a responsibility to protect all people from the unreasonable abuse of power. These applied observational sciences have fortunately been subject to constant rational criticism by almost everyone because of the superstitious fantasy appeal of professional psychics. And yet the truth still changes everything.

                   Now let us suppose what has probably already happened. This is not the first time I've gotten to release powerful creative influences into society. Again, if I had tried to influence society, I'ld be kidding myself and making myself look very foolish. I'm just a very lucky person with a winning attitude and a very interesting job. Working with many other brilliant practitioners of science and art has given me strength and hope.

                   But a very interesting thing happens to us when we love what we do so much. We open up our hearts and the truth and beauty come out. The time has come. And for a moment the world seems to shimmer in the light of becoming. Our separateness falls away.

                   My work is being carefully translated and redistributed in the countries that first showed the greatest interest in my documentary publication. There is no limit to the power of information.