Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stretching the Bias



                   Apology time,....., Again. You readers are so fussy, (and I love you for it.) You know I watch the stats on my blog, looking at the reading habits of my readers. For as few of you as there are now, I'd swear some of you are telling each other where the most pivotal tasty bits are buried. I still think the loyal readers don't like the "Surreal Novella." Oh well. For those interested, it starts with;
                  "Another Day in the Future" {Posted Tues. Nov. 19th, 2013} for the next 17 first issue posts,
                  "A Zeal of Purpose" {Posted Thurs. Nov. 28th, 2013} I go back to documentary magazine blogging. I re-post it as,
                  "Re Enter My Surreal Novella" {Posted Wed. Jan. 5th, 2014} It continues through only the next 3 posts. I restart the novella at,
                  "Return to the Future; The Last Laugh" {Posted Mon. Feb. 14th, 2014} For the next 9 posts, leading up to today. Ultimately this blog is the beginning of many books and documents to be "Partitioned and Coalesced."

                  The second apology is for my over generalization of the value of unity as the only best solution for spanning those biases of conflicting opinions exploited by the abusers of power. "I come not to bring peace to the world, but to bring the sword." Yes that's, right that's good old J. C. talking, (Supposedly.) But the message is iconoclastic if not down right social criticism.