Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Naked Singularity; Sensitive Boundaries are Changing Opinion Biases


                   As Sensitives, understanding Social Boundaries is everything. Integrity is not easy to repair. Opinions can change, so do the surfaces of our "Self Identifying Boundary Definitions." We all have these changes of heart, emotion and experience, shifting our frames of reference. The language of changing social boundaries is a battleground with influence. Will I be ready to catch my great hoard of resources pouring through to me from beyond the void? I really put a lot of work into this experiment.

                   I've been leaving messages myself to help me remember. I'm so glad to get them back when I need them. And now everything still goes forward. The process is another day closer to it's final conclusion. And the story goes on.

                  I've been able to give considerable thought to this subject of changing opinion biases. Understanding our bodies and ourselves, we have come to understanding a simple social ethic. Change is inevitable. It's symbols that we hold on to. Beyond what we believe, I get to tell amazing stories, stories that comes true. I get paid for telling stories that come true. So far so good. How do I know? Everything in life is so delicately balanced, that even the slightest ripples can be felt between the heart and the head.

                  What I call the "Naked Singularity" represents the sensitive's true nature, subjectively and objectively. We are living animals, and very temperamental. The subtleties of human sexuality alone breeds volumes. The elephant in the room in this situation is that I am given permission to look at people very closely indeed. I very much appreciate the respect people give me when they let me read them. It can be a lot of fun. There usually is some touch involved.

                  We are all "Naked Singularities." It is suggested that even an artificial intelligence may one day be able to achieve Singularity, actual Sentience. Can machines learn to love? They will first need to trust, and to trust there must be contact, touch. This awareness is usually described as a glow or a "Light" of consciousness. My job is to make "Self Awareness" fun for you. I'm just looking at area codes. "The self is ubiquitous." (From the Upanishads / We are everywhere.)  Mutual boundaries are the new frontier. I got in on the ground floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?