Tuesday, June 30, 2015

experimental modeling in blog form



                  Friends yawn when I mention that I blog. Humor? Commentary? Art? Social Criticism?
(I think I hear more yawning.) Question becomes; How do we scientifically prove the predictably inevitable shifting of opinion biases in today's modern societies?  

                  We all have selective reasoning, so in order to understand changing opinions we must dialog. Blogging is an experimental modeling proof, opinions do change. Changes are predictably inevitable as are vocal perspectives. In therapy we use Selective Reinforcements and Intermittent Support to facilitate intended changes. 

                  {I'll tell you why I'm not afraid of my government. Business and mass media have split my country into contentious democratic adversaries. The far right have always given it's constituents infinite "Gun Rights." And now there are so many home arsenals that my Gov. is afraid of us. (And I don't even like guns.) If the "States" ever went to war against it's own stubborn and adolescent public, the Gov. would loose bad. And the "State" knows it. Now we just have to avoid getting shot. I'll never carry firearms! 

                   SO WHY IS EVERYONE SO AFRAID?

                   There are many countries where the word "Gangster" now means Freedom Fighter.
                   
                   And of course, we're all hardwired for "rational" cowardice. (We're designed to respond to fight and flight. Even when we're being "Amorally Conformist" to a popular tyranny of force.) Our own American Apartheid and the Middle Eastern Diaspora, moves and changes all peoples.

                   The continuity of context is our boundary for linking up new proximal associations.  We've established new socially linguistic alignments, a Thesaurus of social changes, similarities of common differences with an acknowledged  history of mutually shared denials. Changes are always becoming more inevitable. (And I believe very positively so.) 

                   Question becomes; How do we scientifically prove the inevitability of our shared shifting opinion biases? (I think I hear more yawning.) That's Social Science. And as every Empiricist knows, science has no place in society. You can't prove the existence of truth outside an evidentiary chain of proofs which are never perceptible without experimentation. Experimentation requires that thought experiment precedes testing, hence nothing is proven without first hypothesizing. Imagination is purely speculative, Art is experimental by design, Thought is by it's action, willful invention. Words, Music, Imagination. Life and beauty are all just questionable hallucinations of pure love. Why bother proving that opinions do predictably change? No one believes a word I'm saying. SWEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?