Monday, June 1, 2015

Proxy Dependencies (+)



                   Here we will be looking at the process of "Authoritation." My word.                              Definition: Authoritation, as in "Authoritation by Proxy", meaning some kind of authority or weight given to a persons arguments by virtue of somebody's secondary assumed authority. Such as, "My Religion says" or "my Party says" and of course "My Husband or my friends say," and we then are endlessly parroting what some third party told us, ad infinitum for all eternity.

                   We are very much effected by;  What is said to us personally, and through forms of passive media: the News, Religious Sermons, Talk Media and Personal Listening Tastes. And of course we are most influenced by;  "Who said it."  Parents, Heroes, teachers, and of course Political and Religious Leaders, anyone to whom we give that power of authority over to.
         
                  Much of what we remember and most of what we repeat is prioritized in the memory according to associated emotional content. (I myself am never more vulnerable than when I am in the company of a receptive audience.)

                  Most people react to memory without even remembering, we are actually responding to what we have heard said to us in the very distant past. Very commonly our opinions get hardwired into our nervous systems before we have anything to say about it. Almost all of the opinions we share have an "Influence Trail," leading back to a source for that bias of information. One can go back through a rational deductive line of investigation, not making any assumptions pro or con. I like to ask people where they get their information, and most importantly, "Who said it."

                  There is another technique:     Watch other people's reactions as you gently explore the boundaries of their opinions. Notice when they stop wanting you to know. Notice where you want to stop asking. Generally when we express our opinions we are making assertions. Assertion is the active form of communication, and it always has the signature of each persons personality, regardless of whatever is the expressed opinion. If you ask kindly, most people will try to tell you the truth, we just don't always know what the truth is. (Propaganda always cuts a wide swath.)

                  This is why I lay out terminology and definitions for "Mediumship." I create my own hopefully unbiased language, so that I can pass on this true art and discipline. My life as a serious psychic and/or healer, is still just an urban legend. But by giving myself an authority, I get to tell you how it's done correctly. If my original readers still remember the "True Hoax," it is that I can teach any person the "Johnson Method of Psychic Inventory,"over the web. I never have to talk to you. You study on your own, do the exercises, and you too can become painfully psychic and you probably will survive.

                 As the "Sensitive," as a real sensitive, never exploit people's gullibility. I believe exploiting that very human "Proxy Dependency" is the very definition of evil. I will not feign authority. I do not hide behind god. I myself will never live down betraying of anyone's trust, much less betray my art. As a true sensitive it would simply be too painful. I'm that sensitive. No amount of self deception is going to mask my intense and overpowering faith. I will not betray you.

                 I have to construct my own language in order to communicate. I am asserting my own "Personal Opinions" about "Shifting Personal and Public Opinion Biases," and the ever changing "Personally Self Identifying Boundary Definitions." (Read the first fifty posts of "ZENOPHILE" April thru June, 2013) Anyone's opinion can be as distinctive as a fingerprint, but more often we are just repeating other people's opinions, as if they are our own, "Identifying" us, as supposed individuals. For instance I could say; I am a member of Green Peace, or I am a rational conservative, or I am a misunderstood teenager, or I am a marginalized mother of six. Without knowing it, we use words to "Identify" ourselves, by our opinion biases. (Everyone is far more than just combined biases of opinions.) This is why I try to never give advice. We should have the right to take responsibility for our own opinions. I share information and make observations, with your permission of course. I believe the word "Authoritation" will become a new word in the dictionary within my lifetime, we'll see.

                 Please people, take responsibility for your own opinions. Try not to be upset by other people's opinions or the necessary dialog. As I have asserted, "People's Personal and Public Opinion Biases shift over time and are always in transition."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?