Saturday, June 20, 2015

The "South Park" Effect (+)



                   Here in the States, we had a cartoon series called "South Park" with foul mouth pre teens leading our nation in the direction of a rational social criticism. Lampooning the likes of Barbara Streisand, Phil Collins, and "The Biggest Douche Bag in the Universe," JOHN EDWARDS. Utterly inexcusably phony psychic JOHN EDWARDS, I hate him too. People like him ruin it for everyone. But without these little brats from "South Park" I might have been able to resuscitate my career as a psychic without the humiliation of having every younger Gen "X" male jumping down my throat. In the program, little Eric Cartman tries to prove he is psychic and of course is shown up by his other little friend who argues Psychics are all just cold reading by making overly general statements and then just watching for the reactions. It is very true that most so called psychics are really goofy and often arrogant. At the end of the episode, aliens come to earth to kidnap John Edwards to enlist him in "The Biggest Douche Bag in the Universe Contest. He of course wins.

                   After watching this popular cartoon, if you knew nothing about psychics, you'd have enough ammunition to dog pile onto anyone who ever tried to be a psychic. But it does bring us back to a most important point of departure, which is "We all cold read each other, all the time anyways." And that's not what I'm doing. I can thank "The South Park Effect" for helping to inoculate society against the abuses of bad phony psychics. (Odd, I'm grateful to a cheesy adult cartoon for informing the public.)

                  One of my readers has successfully managed to contact me, and he is the first. Without asking any questions, he's mentioned "Starting" to understand what I'm writing about. I accept the criticism, and I accept the challenge. Most of you super smart readers don't care at all for psychics, this is perfect. I feel like I should post it on my web site, "All True Believers Are Verboten." And "Skeptics Only Need Apply."

                  This blog is designed as a literary experiment, my goal is to crash through the ignorant "CRITICAL MASS CEILING." I'm documenting a best possible explanation possible for the Para Psychological Methodology. This has entailed accurate histories and analytical modeling. As I know the vast majority of my readers will never have had any background in classical literature, philosophy, statistics or the math sciences, I must devise a "Neutral Language" in order to liberate this lost art form. I've got my work cut out for me, and I'm looking forward to the challenge. Stay tuned. We now return you to your regular programing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?