Monday, June 15, 2015

Chi Boundaries & Moving Definitions


                   Chi is not an energy! Chi is the boundary between conflicting complementary energies, Yin and Yang are energies. There is no such thing as Chi energy. Dialectics in medicine is the analysis of a medical system dynamics. THE TAO IS NOT AN OBJECT, and neither is Chi. The Tao is the boundary between opposites, neither the shadow or the light, but the separation between them that joins the two. This mystery of harmonious conflict is that silent truth that can not be explained, supposedly. And I just did. Most of the practitioners of alternative medicine know, but they still talk as if Chi were the energy that is moved. Technically the Energies are simply realigned. This is probably just a semantics argument. But, boys like me like Empiricism. "Just the facts." As the "Psychic" I work in an industry dominated by women. When speaking of energy, I always mean, Energy is the force of work exerted on a system. And "Energy is quantifiable. Boy am I hated by other psychics when I challenge their misuse of language. WOE.

                   I get in trouble for doubting the integrity of all psychics and practitioners of the "Alternative Arts." I also put psychics in the same boat with all speculators: Economists, Detectives and Professional Witnesses, Doctors and Diagnosticians, Religious Authorities, Pseudo Scientists, Belligerent Educators and of course Divisive Politicians. Why? Because we lie. Maybe not all the time but we do "Shade the Truth." I always say, I DON'T KNOW, but now let's look at what the answer is probably going to be. By letting people think I'm psychic, I can get paid. And I do believe miracles can happen. The results I get working with people aren't about me, or what I believe or don't believe.

                   I do believe we can help each other a lot, but most of the time the miracle is "Life" itself. Nothing magical ever need happen. I don't want to brainwash anybody. But when I do, your mind will be silky and manageable. I like working with skeptics. Everyone is a little suspicious of psychics, or at least we should be. You have to shop around for doctors, why not the other "Speculative Arts?" You get better stock tips from cab drivers than you do from economists, who're already locked in to a paying belief system. Most people learn very little about their area of expertise, once they're out of school and getting paid.

                   Opinion biases and inevitable changes to society, changes everyone providing the perfect predictive medium. Acupuncture makes the point for me. People's opinions have changed. Acupuncture is now believed to be a harmless supportive treatment alternative here in my country, we used to be afraid of China. Fellow practitioners may understand the principles of practice, but not the philosophy. So when you hear people's arguments, we are often wrong by giving inaccurate explanations. We can still do our jobs to the best of our ability, but without linguistic precision. Intuitive Diagnostics may allow for the procedural effectiveness of a care service being provided, but it isn't always necessary for the service provider to know much about each client or the personal biases affecting philosophy. (I believe if we knew more about what we're talking about, we would make more sense.) My teacher once said he wouldn't trust anyone who wanted to be a palm reader. "Would you ever trust anyone who wanted to be a Politician?" (Chiropractors beware, Your philosophy is full of holes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?