Monday, June 8, 2015

Emissaries of Joy (+) Thank You In Advance


                         This blog has become an infinite scroll. The sacredness of all receptive audiences has made this my bittersweet joy. All contributions for the welfare of the world, must have faith. I've posted many volumes on different psychic reading technologies. I needed an honorable gimmick to help me get my proofs out. I propose; A sensible theory on the utility of psychic reading technologies. Proving all Applied Para Psychological Methods using the definitions of Sensitive Emotional Boundaries and Selective Reinforcements. I'm a very harsh critic of every fraud who exploit people, especially the vulnerable true believers.They don't understand the technology or take responsibility for influencing others. I anticipated this happening to me, long before writing the first page. Staying out of trouble is my job. I like being the happiest man in the world, (I'm not always happy). But it's all coming true. Enough about me.

                        Hidden in plain sight is a call to action. I'm calling on you, my "Emissaries of Joy." (I Ching / Hexagram # 58 "The Joyous Lake" It's that melancholy joy that comes from sharing and connection. We refresh and sustain each other.) WE GET THERE TOGETHER. {We are everywhere.} From the Upanishads, "The self is ubiquitous."

                         If you "read" between the lines, you may already know. This is a story with a happy ending. We all may get to find freedom. We take the high road. No one fights anyone, and yet we all win. We make the future happen by predicting that inevitable inescapable truth. And the truth will prevail. And it's all good. WE GET THERE TOGETHER. "Truth waits to be found."

 
                         And the world gets saved by love. That's why I have proposed; A sensible theory model, on the usefulness of psychic reading technologies, proving that Applied Para Psychological Methods are just therapy. (I know how to tell people exactly what they want to hear, and then much more.) It'll be the children in the future who will know if we were right. "Living for a future I will not survive to enjoy." How wonderful.

                        Judge me for attempting something potentially absurd. "Complementarity" may sound like a good idea, but we are just talking. Aren't we? The rest of this book may be good fun for everyone. All Opinion Biases aside, these propositions if well done may be very entertaining. I am only your fully programable "Entertainment Medium" on the line. Have fun and see if you can guess what is going to happen next. Writing a book is much easier than saving a world. We can do both at the same time. How are you at telling good stories? Want to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?