Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"Subtext" What Gets Said to the UKRAINE



                  Spirit Tech University. A Ukrainian person or persons, are routinely re-reading my posts on subtext. My "Subtexts" are about censorship in general, and the Russians reading habits from my early blog before I was blocked. I better see if someone is trying to contact me.  I have written about my Jewish Russian immigrant friend saying that, "Russians are very superstitious." 

                   Then I said, "They are also hyper literate."  My blog has never been light reading. Were it possible, I want to help. There is a curse on the Greek Catholic Uniate Church of the western Ukraine because of the exploitation of the Serfs who farm the "Pale," that fertile bread basket of the steppes. Eastern Orthodox Rituals are still practiced today under the direction of the Pope. This is because of the Catholic Lithuanian and Polish acquisitions of the western Ukraine in 1595. Where is the Pope on this today? Conflicts between Russia and the Ukraine have any bad history for Russia. Russia falls apart every time they go conquering. It can be refreshed in the memory. Religion is the unspoken Identity Crisis? Heal the rift between the Ukrainian poor and the bloated western Ukrainian military state and the Ukraine will survive fine.

                    The national boundary is supposed to be unified and sovereign. What is this unifying social boundary? >  PUTIN has said, "We could take the Ukraine in 2 weeks." He is posturing, threatening violence and has wasted an important move in this chess obsessed culture war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?