Wednesday, June 24, 2015

SOCIAL BUSINESS MEDIA; POST TEST


I find it strange that Google's profiling algorithms try to predict our choices by examining how we look at the information we access. I suspect the machines know more about our needs and we must accept what the programers and developers don't want to know. In essence, persuasion profiling is the latest evolution of social engineering and influence pedaling. The machines are learning how to create better people. (We can hope. Can't we?)

Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments.
Love is not love Which alters when alteration finds Or bends with the remover to remove O, no!
It is an ever fixed mark, That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark, Whose worth' unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error upon me proved, I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
(William Shakespeare, Sonnet 116)

Time for me is a surface boundary condition. Collapsed and atemporal. The linear point of time approaches the moment and stops at the plane of immediate contact limited by an impenetrability of this eternal never ending moment. When I experience the future, it is only here now in this instant that I am. Silly I know, but I like the fact that, time for me doesn't get confused with the expectation of an afterlife. (Is there an afterlife? After what? After now? Is there anything after now?) I can assure you, this makes me very unpopular with other mediums. I channel the memory of the dead, and the Echo of an Imprint for me is a kind of timelessness. Thank you for asking. Let's do this again.
                                   
When this Google accounts window started appearing, my Blogger and G+ separated and I've had to add each page manually into my G+ Social Business Media. G+ already came with plenty of quirky "BUGS." Is this another one of them? I like G+ and my Blogger fine, in spite of all the problems. (Like backlink erasures) But it would be nice to know that GOOGLE is able to correct coding mistakes in Elements rather than just adding patches and extra code volumes to cover up mistakes. It would be terrible if you end up with the same kind of vulnerabilities that haunt Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?