Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Am The Art Of Living Fiction



                   Where are we right now? Am I writing about the past, or am I again living in the future writing about the present? Long ago I planted these seedlings of human understanding, and I've gotten to see them grow into mighty trees of great wisdom and beauty, and they are about to bare fruit. But I must travel into the future in order to catch those fruits which are exclusively mine, no one else will even know what to do with them. I must hurry and wait. I am sorry that I can't make any promises. I've already committed myself to a time that may never come to be. How can I ever be yours when I belong to the universe?

                  Art of Living Fiction has claimed my soul, I no longer am just another individual. I am a dream you wont remember until it is too late. A dream of ghosts and shadows, a dream of promise and wonder, of a place we've never been to, but we go there none the less. What are these words you hear echoing in your ears, in your heart, in the comfort of that restful bottom that is your shell? Why do these words still resonate with a lesson only barely grasped?

                  Let us imagine a Guardian Fellowship, a community of Patrons. I see the vacuum that is created by jailing so much of the Adult Black Male Public, generally for nothing more than three time drug offenses. It is totally disruptive to the upbringing of the next generation. We need our adult male role models. Integrity is accountability. People need to know who is trustworthy. It can be very difficult. Training in a reputable body building gym, I get to see the subtle dynamics of male socialization. That I'm also 57, I'm respected very well because of my sincere effort and outstanding results, I'm a pretty good guy. Have I said, "Everybody needs love?" (Repeatedly! #4) There is a lot of Christian body builders. We share a love for good living and hard work, (I don't, not me.) I really appreciate the sober living. And taking care of myself helps me with my recovery issues. All in all a good deal for me, and I always try to support the general welfare of our sub cult of the body.