Thursday, March 6, 2014

Storming the Gates / ENTER: The Languages of Exclusivity



                   If knowledge is an illuminating "Ivory Tower," then we may liken understanding to somewhere between a verdant valley and gloomy frozen pit. Men and Women, Spirit and Flesh, Light and Darkness, Good and Bad, Fire and Water. I DON"T AGREE! and I'm not alone. Fortunately, not all cultures agree with this dualistically biased arrangement of symbols. I had a close friend, (who insisted he had no friends,) who despised the overuse of trite symbols. I "Heart" alphabet soup, may be thought of as meaning something, but it is just colloquial. Languages are often very presumptuous. Ironically some of the most absurd misappropriations of our words and their meanings are thought to be sacred. (I "Heart" iconoclasm.)

                   "Authoritation by Proxy" will require "Authorization" by grammarians and linguists before it ever gets in to the dictionary. Although "Authoritation" is a much more accurate word to precisely define the process of externalized validation, try telling that to someone else. Generally, language and words must undergo "Objectification" before they become popular public currency. This, however, is decided exclusively by the popularization of elite cultures. Cultures in power, cultures for profit. Cultures of pain, mass denial and ignorance. This is where we get new language. Although everyone knows what I mean by "Authoritation," it's still not a word. Welcome to America, (Which in fact means the North and South American continents, but again, try telling that to someone here in the U. S.)

                    This is why I have focused in on the "Symbolic Languages," like math and poetry. "To some of us "Code Is Poetry."" "Everything is a metaphor." Psychic reading is an art form.

                    When we are talking about what I call the "Stretch Issues" like;
                                      1.) Non Violence,
                                      2.) Human Rights,
                                      3.) Globalism,
                                      4.) Secular Humanism,
                                      5.) and now "Complementarity,"
 I call them "Meta Branding" because of the critical extra importance of these popular contested issues, we see the differences of opinions stretched across the conflicts to be resolved. A.K.A New Language.

                    When we are told something isn't true, doesn't exist or is "Falsifiable," we're being condescended to. Notice the "Direction that the language takes. Sometimes it's true, we may be wrong. But we must also consider the possibility of a false authority talking down to us. As a reader I must be prepared to deal with "Cutting" language. I myself am not above condescending, though I try not to for the same reason I avoid lying. I'm frequently accused of being a fraud, the man "hiding behind the curtain." It's only by virtue of my powerful conquerer's instincts that I pursue these issues into the rational "Inevitable Eventuality of Being Truth." Come up from your gloomy pits of lonely understanding, out into the light and warmth of knowing. You are "The Emissaries of Joy." We're Storming the Gates of Pretentious Language Exclusivity. Language is yours. Use it.