Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Curse of Blessings, New Age Scams and Promises



                    When I first read about the indomitability of the so called "Indigo Children," I felt revulsion. Here we go again. There is always someone ready to exploit peoples differences. There is nothing new about this ancient separatist dogma. So you or your child is a "deep blue," get over it. There is always some pandering true believer waiting to brand themselves with your (novel?) meta brand. Get your slimy marketing scams away from me and my uniquely blessed vulnerable children. So what if we are gifted. Equisymp is selling audio brain sync modulators as the end all for the push button instant enlightenment meditation market. {Get out of my brain and stay out.} I know who you are, you're not helping.

                    As a pro psychic, when I'm honest about my revulsion to the mass homogenization of the spirit tech revolution, I want to go back to the day when we were hated for being different, instead of being worshiped like sacred cows. It is said "Indigos" know, we are not separate. Then why separate us? Why label us as different? Why pander to us just because we resent being pandered to. (Expletive deleted.) Any real sensitive is going to know when we are being singled out for special treatment, preferentially or pejoratively. Flattery is the insult. Envy is an evil eye. I turn my back on all you New Age Lunatics. You have virtually destroyed any chance that I might have had to bring my work to the benefit of society within my lifetime. Because of ignorance, the transformative power of conflicting opinion biases in our functioning societies will not be understood for another 20 years. By the time you realize what you have done, many innocent children will be neutralized by the culture of insular spiritual elitism. It's already too late. Another beautiful generation has been wasted by false values of exclusivity and over protection. These people need your understanding, not teaming or entanglement. I need to move on.