Saturday, March 29, 2014

Symbol Identification and the Packaging of Meaning





                   My propositions on Art as Pre Language are the result of my analysis of Symbol Identification. What we call language is culture. Data is transferred by packaging meaning, we use Symbols for Identification. Those little encapsulated cellular partitions that we put on what we want to say, make for separate data chunks, sometimes we can even use just a number to designate the desired message we want to communicate. Each little package should have it's own intended address. Art is also a communicating Social Medium and I still say, "Art may predate language as the first symptom of a sentient (Self Aware) "Man."

                    In order to make sure that this message gets to the right readers I need to make sure my writing is good enough to be interesting for a discriminating audience. Art is an Object Oriented Language. It is central to a well executed inquiry into the social dynamics of influence. The dissemination of new information requires that I get to the point. Directly. It is language that is, by technical subject, heavily sub sectioned. The essentials of language are always reducible by symbol, Prime Roots. Tracing the origins of a word or symbol is like factoring a composite number.

                  The rarified awarenesses I use is as a professional psychic. This has brought to me accept things like basic moral sensibilities and our own individual critical sensitivities. I'm now able to name many of these things for which there were no names. Giving voice to this immense body of research, perfectly qualifies me to found a "GUARDIAN FELLOWSHIP." The overwhelming majority of what I've written to date will not make sense until it is already accepted by many other reputable independent researchers that will probably know nothing about me or my work. Therefore because I've invested so much of my time documenting these finding without any backing, I will get to see the transformative influences of these newer languages as they first emerge, just as I am predicting. Because of the huge scale of these of problem sets, any presumptions on my part at this time are a pointless waste of time. The greater content is well getting done, and in a very timely fashion.

                 For my work to now arrive at it's new required destination, I must design the perfect symbolic packaging. If I can't recognize what this is, then I'm wasting time. I believe, that with effort, a personally meaningful symbol can be packaged with the clarity of a perfect family jewel. I would hope that ultimately, the nature of my work will become as easy to read as a beautiful painting, with all the lyrical and narrative expressiveness of the experience clearly rendered by art.

                   Cyclical Maturation, Sensitive Emotional Boundaries, Changing Personal and Public Opinion Biases: All of these things will be much better understood and the languages of Self Defined Social Boundary Definitions will become much more common place. Social Intelligence will start to catch up with technology. Re Socialization will become a form of recreation, normal for everyone without any of the inconvenience of having to use the internet. People will want to enjoy the quality of their lives for the true symbolic value of what living can mean to each and everyone of us.

                   Symbol Identification will largely take the place of status in dating and business because without the necessary symbol "Code," people will simply remain anonymous. Packaging message communications will help to relieve this backlog of unexpressed feelings and perceptions as well as unexpressed expectations. I know this sounds like hear say at this point, but it wouldn't be a good prediction if I only told you what you already think. Watch for improvements in peoples assertiveness.