Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pressureless Informational Dust



                   This ever so elusive mystery of love resonates through everybody.

                   Singularity is only that point of being. Singularity as a separate being, is not the point of being. Everybody needs love. 4th rule.

                   It can also happen that we fall in love with learning and we are confronted with the Pressureless  Informational Dust. So much to know, so little time to share. Learning can be a very worthwhile lonely proposition. (I have you, my sacred unknown audience.)
       
                   Getting to decompress that Dust, can be very rewarding and sometimes gratifying. Having a very specialized awareness of something can set you off and you may have no way of knowing exactly how you are going to act. Unique Sensitivities, Personal Awareness. This is where grace comes in. Some of us may believe we are different. Some of us know better. I know what it's like to be distracting. So I choose to consciously not distract others. This is the place to come to get trained and educated.

                   This is so much information to learn. Getting to understand what it is that we want to able to understand, is a very forward looking proposition to learn and to accept the hardships of living. I'm ready. (But, Who am I trying to kid, I'm totally translucent, I am the Art of Living Fiction.)

                   I will be looking for more Persistent Higher Order Wave Forms on Projected Structures, Exotic Manifolds and Differential Fields. I'll be looking for Uniform Discontinuities in Higher Order Space, Asymptotic Aperiodic Oscillations and Prime Asymmetries. Dust.