Friday, May 29, 2015

Good Hunters of the Heart


                   In imagining what it takes to have a constructive creative influence into our society, I keep seeing an actual plan. "Heart Hunters." We need social mixing. I want to find other people who love what they do. "Interest Based Learning" is often just be a hobby, but just as often, we do what it is we love most. And as I've said, "Everyone needs love." Rule #4. (Love is the best motivator.) My desire to return the kindness that has brought me such joy, is more real to me than the ground I stand on.

                   I hope that people coming back to reading again are motivated. I respect you so much. As an "Entertainment Medium," I want to appeal to your interests, regardless of opinions or bias. "Complementarity" is my offering by which I may get to appeal to your interests exploring "Shared Sensitive Boundaries." No kidding, I really want to write something very digestible. Being sensitized to social issues, we may be able to disagree without guilt. Generally it's very hard to know what people are talking about anyways. Popular opinion biases can corrupt even the most honest exploration of shared social issues. Even if people want to change, we are often constrained by conventions to identify exclusively with a clique or clan. I can assure you, as the "Psychic" (or as the so called "Healer" if you prefer,) I am acutely aware of how others may feel. Fortunately, as the entertainer I do have a little freedom. And as the "Reader" I translate oracles for people. (My discretion.) My personal "Love" is for the schooling of the ancient traditions of "Psychic Reading." It keeps me interesting. I make a much larger stage for "Reading." I want to be easy for people to understand when you are just starting out. Politics and bias are unfortunately tangled into our social fabric. And as always, the fundamentals come first.

                   This blog is about you, my holy sacred unknown audience. Spooky huh? I've fantasized about a "Heart Hunters" talent agency and clearinghouse for decades. Self promotion can be so very difficult and embarrassing. Oftentimes it just lends itself to an environment of office seeking and fraud. Generally anyone who really is good at reading people may also be a freak and a hazard to themselves and others. But as I promised, this book isn't going to be about me, and I am glad the material is coming together. The overall quality of my writings has appeal, even if I am going to have to re-edit the devil out of this thing. I want to sell it as a book.

                   For those of you who are coming back now for the first time, I hope my purist intentions don't cause you to be turned off, shut down and resultantly dropped out. If, and whether or not, you do decide to be a "Reader," as always I've  appreciate your attention and it's been great. Thanks again, You've been wonderful. Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?