Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Love That Defies Description


                                       
                       As I have a perverse love of mathematics, I have been force feeding myself the raw data. Most of the subtleties and hard study have been predigested so as that the information goes down easy. I like to say, "I don't analyze people, I analyze data." Without you even noticing you have been immersed in my mathematics as a purely topical subject medium. If you are accustomed to math, if and when I'm wrong you are probably screaming at your computer. We mathematicians can be a contentious lot of people. And as the bulk of my propositions still need considerable verification, any little mistake on my part is in fact a lie of omission, and must not be tolerated. Add that the subject in question is the "Analysis of the Para Psychological Methods," many of you may have good reason to want to argue. Just my dual usage of, "Symbolic Language" as both poetry and math, really pisses some people off.

                       My work as an intuitive, therapist, reader, trainer and statistician means that I am not only just looking at people, I'm also touching them. (Pure Math.) Personally, intimately, sensitively I sometimes experience other's perceptions. Sometimes with people I have been involved with in the past, I can enjoy a kind of love that in a moment is so profound, I almost choke. I know that this indescribable love is partly symptomatic of being a sensitive and an ecstatic. It is also rather strange that when I piss someone off and they are skilled at hiding it, I always know. I try to mind my own business. But I tore down those walls of separation years ago.

                       Please forgive me. This is the most unbelievable experience I could have ever dreamed of in my long career, as the professional psychic entertainment medium. I feel this meaningful love for you, and there is nothing magical about what is happening here right now. Thank you all for trying to read me. You have made me so happy. I'm so proud of all of you.                                                                        "(^_^)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?