Sunday, March 29, 2015

Conceptual Propagation and Predictive Media (+) Modularity in Ancient Meta Data



                   I really have no idea how this book is going to end up, or how well my basic propositions will be portrayed. So much of my research is about the non-finite latent "Intelligences" that inform and guide our perceptions as they rise into consciousness. Self-mapping assertions are the creative essence of all predictions, as general as they may be. (The map is not the territory.) This work takes me into the stratosphere of social and political psychology. Challenge is now I've found my voice. Will I now get to find my sacred audience? In Field Equations we have to identify the source of charge potential. Even if we can map the shape and direction of diverging field lines, the equations don't tell us everything. Is some "God" trying to speak through me? Or am I just really talented at generating fields of social influence? I don't think people are going to understand the impact of my work right away. I'm still figuring some it out for myself. Strangely enough, this makes really good sense to me. Do you understand? Communication means taking charge. The lines of communication generate a magnetic field of influence.

                   When we generate information into the world, we are communicating. Active communication is like that charge potential with it's resulting dynamic field of influence. That effect is dependent on both the source of power and the field of influence expressed. When it comes to influencing that dynamic of changing opinion biases and predicting the future, we all have a small voice. Vibrations coming out of our mouths shape future reality as it is coming true. Get ready folks, influence is happening all the time and it's not time to be giving up. 

                           In our shared history of ancient scientific conventions, our history has been distorted by politics and religion. Some of the conventions that have been denied are medical, religious, political, and historical. Campaigns of disinformation are central to mass cultural indoctrination and persuasive popular biases.

                           One of the most difficult of things to write about is the ancient linear narratives of historically scriptural documents. Thus, we have had the oral traditions of the letters. Torah, Old & New Testaments, Koran, Bhagavad Gita, Maha Bharata, Sepher Zorah (Cabbala,) I Ching, Tao Te Ching, The Sutras, etc, coalesce are all in verse. All are text. All are in a linear narrative. All were originally passed down orally from prehistory, to become the foundations of our amazing modern literary traditions and hard sciences.

                           Each document is a totality. Totalities within totalities. Each studied and memorized as the pivotal multi-faceted works of Religiously Modular World Views. Each of the individual parts of these modular systems is thought of as reflecting together to become total symbolic Unity. The Sum is always greater than any of the unconnected individual parts.

Solve et Coagula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?