Sunday, March 15, 2015

Any Thing That Can Happen Happens


                    "The only eventuality is the inevitability of truth." And we grow into, "Our New History." What was conceived became real. Dreams come true. Beauty becomes manifest. Everything that was once just an infinitude of possibilities, has come true.

                    The greatest probability is, that we are a final product of infinitely unlikely possibilities. As time goes on, our intelligence only tells us more about how unbelievably miraculous life really is. (We are so unexplainably fragile. Life, and on a lower level enthalpy, is producing greater orders of structure and organization, violating entropy, the second law of thermodynamics which states; "All matter tends towards disorder."].)  

                     Resultantly, as the Naturalist, I always know what is going to happen and I always prepare for it. (My heart is eternally breaking.) The laws of entropy are extremely predictable. As all existence occurs as energetic "Phase States," we only need to look at the "Avenues of Least Resistance." Interestingly this isn't where people expect. At least not without considerable forethought. As all life starts in the highest possible energy state, all movements along a time line tend toward lower states of order, (higher levels of entropy). We can trace out probable outcomes for individual and shared events. Our "Intuitive Apprehensions" maybe the most rational of survival instincts. (A strict diet of rations is called for.) Hard to believe I know.

                     This practice of mapping out the modular totality of being, is not a new theory, existentially or ontologically. (All Ancient Medicines are based on some discreetly partitioned data set with all symmetries coalesced into cycles of time and progressions of phenomena) I'm obsessed with our shared coalescence of histories and predictive "Intuitive Diagnostics. My "Cassandra Complex" is about being too proud to keep silent. (She's that Tragic Greek Prophetess who ran to her own execution just to prove she was right about accurately predicting the assassination of the King by the evil Queen "Clytemnestra.) "I've tricked myself into writing a story that comes true. 

                     Only a few of my loyal readers have any idea what I'm doing or what's going to happen inevitably. I know how crazy I sound, and I'm OK with this. At this time people are only interested in my art. My art is distributed throughout the world. People know how my art is produced, getting exposed to math and "Aesthetics." I'm recognized for my art, research, writings and accurate analysis. I like quiet obscurity for now. I want to look at an alternate timeline, I close my eyes. I love you people. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and consideration. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?